Toshiba Corporation was created when two Japanese electric manufacturers (Shibaura Engineering Works Company and Tokyo Electric Company) merged in 1939. Toshiba released its first mass market laptop computer in the year 1985. Toshiba laptops come loaded with latest technology and fully power packed. Toshiba produces multiple brands of laptops, with different optional features on each type. These features include webcam Toshiba face recognition, USB sleep-and-charge, finger print reader and a business card reader. These features add convenience and security while logging on to your laptop and even charging your other electronic devices. It is a diversified manufacturer of many electronic products, communication equipment, power systems, internet based solutions and services. Out of all these devices Toshiba laptop hard drive are more widely spread around the world.
With today’s mobile technology, many people rely on these Toshiba laptop hard drives to store their critical data. Toshiba laptop hard drives are becoming more popular due to their exceptional performance, generally high reliability and decreasing cost. However like other hard drive manufacturers Toshiba laptop hard drives can also fail and makes the need for Toshiba laptop hard drive revival potentially much higher. Whether it is a Toshiba laptop or any other laptop, data loss can bring in an extreme disaster when precious files are lost. In such data loss situations utilize hard drive revival program equipped with advanced features to rescue hard drive data.
Data loss scenarios in Toshiba laptop hard drives:
- MBR Corruption: Master Boot record is the first sector of the hard drive that contains necessary information like partition table and boot loader program. It also contains critical information about the hard drive such as how many partitions are created, which partition is active etc. Any sort of corruption to the MBR due to boot sector virus, corrupted boot loader, abrupt system shut down leads to inaccessibility of the data present on the drive. When the MBR gets corrupted you may encounter following error messages like Error loading operating system, Missing operating system. These messages do not allow you to boot your operating system as a result data becomes inaccessible.
- Virus invasion: Virus attack is the main reason for loss data from Toshiba laptop hard drives. Virus infection usually comes from the software or application downloaded from the internet or from other virus infected removable devices when connected to laptop for data transfer. They damage entire file structure of the hard drive and make the hard drive data inaccessible.
- Re-partitioning the hard drive: Re-partitioning of the Toshiba laptop hard drive is done in order to increase the size of the current partition or to create new partition. Usage of corrupted or pirated third party applications to re-partition the hard drive results in entire partition loss.
- Accidental Deletion: Generally we have a habit of deleting unimportant files in order to make room for storing new files. Accidentally deleting important file instead of unimportant file using Shift + Delete keys results in data loss. Because the files deleted using Shift + Delete key combination does not move to Recycle Bin but bypasses the Recycle Bin.
- Accidental formatting: Accidentally formatting the important Toshiba laptop hard drive partition while on the verge of formatting some unimportant partition results in severe data loss. Because formatting erases all the data stored on that partition.
Precautionary measures to prevent data loss from Toshiba laptop hard drive:
- Always keep an updated copy of laptop hard drive files on any data storage devices.
- It is always suggested to have updated anti virus installed on laptop to prevent loss of files due to virus attack.
Even though after taking many precautionary measures there are times when precious files disappear from laptop hard drive. If you are in such condition, no need to be panic you can efficiently rescue laptop hard drive files at your finger tips without facing any complications by using hard drive revival program. It is programmed to perform through scanning of the hard drive sector by sector in order to get back each and every file without leaving a single one. This outstanding utility helps you to get back data from uninitialized drive after partition table corruption, malware attack, sudden system shut down from sudden power surge while accessing the data in just few clicks of mouse. It can bring back up to 300 file types including spreadsheets, documents, zip archives, email archives and other popular file types based on their unique signatures. Moreover, this tool can rescue hard drive on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2008 with utmost ease.
Steps to rescue data from Toshiba laptop hard drive:
Step 1: Disconnect affected hard drive from PC and connect it to another system as a secondary storage device. Download and install the trial version of the software on your system. Launch the program by double clicking the desktop icon. Now a main window appears as shown in Figure 1. select "Recover Drives" option from the main screen and proceed further.
Figure 1: Select Recover Partitions / Drives
Step 2: In the next window select "Partition Recovery" option and proceed to the next step as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 : Select Partition Recovery
Step 3: Now a window pops up with the list of available system drives and the drives connected to system as shown in Figure 3. Select the drive from which you want to restore data and click on "Next".
Figure 3 : Select Physical Drive
Step 4: When you click "Next" the software starts scanning the selected drive and displays all the found partitions, as shown in Figure 4. Select the partition which you want to restore and click on "Next".
Figure 4 : Select the Partition
Step 5: Now select the type of the file which you intend to recover and click "Next" as shown in Figure 5. You also have an option to "Skip" this step.
Figure 5 : Select File Type
Step 6: Now the software performs through scanning of the drive and displays all the recovered data as shown in Figure 6. You can use "Preview" option to view the recovered data and can save the recovered data to secured location.
Figure 6 : Recovered Data