Hard drive failure can be a catastrophe if you have saved your irreplaceable data on the hard drive and don’t have data backup. Hard drive failure is the unexpected scenarios faced by PC users regardless of hard drive quality, brand or amount of time hard drive is used. Some hard drives fail after many years of use, while others fail within just year of normal usage. Loss of crucial data can cause economic loss when you cannot access valuable business data from hard drive on time. Hence data recovery from failed hard drive is very essential in order to restore your saved critical data. Take the help of professional data rescuing software to bring back lost data from the hard drive when it fails due to various factors. Hard disk data resurgence is an excellent software to bring back your valuable data from failed hard drive due to logical damages. This hard drive resurgence tool is an expert solution that is trusted and suggested by experts for bringing back data from failed hard drive. You can also reclaim hard drive with bad sectors by using this hard drive resurgence tool to. It creates "Disk image file" of hard drive with bad scetors to undelete entire hard drive data. Moreover, this tool will help you to get back files from uninitialized hard drive after MBR or partition table corruption, dangerous virus attacks, sudden power failures or system shutdown while accessing data on Windows and Mac computers with utmost ease.
How Is It Possible to Regain Data from Failed Hard Drive?
You can surely can get back data from failed hard drive until and unless it is not broken or physically damaged. There are two major categories of failed hard drive, one is logical damage of a hard drive; whereas other one is physical damage of a hard drive. Coming to the logical damage, here the failed hard drive resurgence is possible when data becomes inaccessible due to something like corrupted partition table, MBR record, OS crash, etc. According to data rescuing experts, data lost from hard drive due to logical failures can be easily rescued using specialist hard disk data resurgence software.
However, failed hard drive data rescuing is complicated process when the hard drive is physically damaged in some way. Any additional access to the hard drive may further damage the data stored or damage hard drive itself and leads to permanent loss of data. It's harder to find important files and contents back in this case. Therefore it needs you to take certain precautionary measures to successfully recover data from failed hard drive. Get more info about the tool at http://www.recover-hard-drive.org.
Tips to be taken for successful data recovery from failed hard drive:
- Do not start or boot the computer once your hard drive fails, unplug the power supply to the computer and safely remove the hard drive from computer with utmost care.
- Download and install reliable hard drive resurgence software on healthy computer, connect failed hard drive as a slave or external hard drive to it. If the hard drive is recognized in drive list then you can restore data from failed hard disk.
- Follow few basic steps as shown by its user interface to accomplish data recovery process and satisfied with results then go for purchasing full version of software to save rescued files.
What are the various facts accountable for failure of hard disk drive?
Logical Damage of Hard Drive: Hard drive fails or stops working and makes data on hard drive inaccessible due to logical failures like bad sectors on hard drive, Partition Table corruption, MBR corruption, file system corruption, harmful virus infections, operating system crash, re-partitioning errors, etc. Logical damage of hard drive can be fixed and lost data can be rescued with hard disk resurgence software.
Physical Damage of Hard Disk: Physically damage of hard drive might happen as a consequence of scratches on hard drive due to damage of read/write head, frequent power fluctuations or short circuit, aging of hard drive, exposure to overheat, CPU Overclocking, and so on. In case if any components of hard drive are damaged, then you should replace them with new one’s and go for undeleting data through best hard disk data rescue tool.
Best hard disk data software to retrieve data from failed hard disk drive
- Hard disk data recovery can reclaim data from formatted, reformatted, corrupted partition and re-partitioned hard drive data in a safe manner. You can even get back portable hard disk data using the software.
- The utility is built with powerful algorithms to scan your failed hard drive for lost files and can bring back around 300 file types from hard drive based on their unique file extensions
- You can reclaim data from formatted, reformatted, corrupted partition and re-partitioned hard drive data in a safe manner
- You will be able to view rescued files from failed hard drive on display screen provided by its user interface, which can be saved onto any drive accessible by the host operating system
- This software can carry out deleted hard drive partition recovery or lost partition rescue from SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drive types without affecting actual data content
- Hard disk data resurgence software has ability to bring back data from famous brands of hard drive namely Western Digital, Hitachi, Samsung, Toshiba, Seagate, Maxtor, Iomega, Buffalo, etc
- It is possible to rescue data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT formatted partitions on Windows PC
- It can also be used as crashed computer HDD data rescuing software to get back data from dead or unbootable hard drive in few steps
- With the help of hard drive resurgence tool, you can even perform bad hard drive data rescuing process on Windows (Windows 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008) and Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion) operating systems, click here to know more.
Steps to rescue data from failed hard drive:
Step 1: Disconnect failed hard drive from PC and connect it to another PC as a secondary storage device. Make sure hard disk data recovery software is installed on the computer to which the hard drive is connected. Launch the software and select "Recover Partitions/Drives" option from the main screen as shown in Figure 1
Figure 1: Select Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 2: Select "Partition Recovery" option from the next display screen. Select the failed hard drive from which you want to recover lost data then click "Next" button to start scanning as shown in Figure 2
Figure 2: Select Hard Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning is completed, the software will display list of partitions that have been found. Select appropriate partitions from which you want to recover data then click "Next" button as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Hard Drive Partition
Step 4: After scanning is completed it displays a list of recovered files from failed hard disk drive under Data View on its display screen as shown in Figure 4
Figure 4: Recovered data