Have you deleted or lost data from your computer's hard disk? Or, Is your HDD crashed or corrupted? If the answer is YES to any one of the above mentioned questions then many people generally believe that their data is permanently lost from hard disk. Whereas their data is not lost permanently and can be brought back.
Losing out hope of getting back deleted or lost data from hard disk is a matter of foolishness. Because of deletion or loss of data, only the references to the memory are lost. So, we can still build the data out of it and store it on any other drive. The most recommended software to recover hard drive data is Hard Drive Recovery Software. This tool securely scans HDD of the system using unique file signatures and recover hard drive data. It can also recover data from formatted hard drive, corrupted or crashed hard drives with utmost ease.
What are the probable causes of data loss from HDD?
Accidental Formatting: Suppose you want to format a flash memory card but you unknowingly selected the logical hard drive and formatted it in hurry. When drive gets formatted, all your data stored on that hard dribe gets deleted by creating the new file system so you cannot access the data resulting in data loss. You may also accidentally delete hard drive partitions using Windows Disk Management utility which leads to data loss.
Using simple deletion: You may even unintentionally use “Shift + Delete” option and delete files and folders stored on your hard drive instead of using it for some other unwanted files. In this case, Recycle Bin does not help you as the files deleted using “Shift + Delete” option bypass it. Only the option left is to use Hard Drive Recovery Software which can retrieve hard drive data on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Server 2003 and 2007 including Windows 7. To enhance your knowledge about how to retrieve hard drive on Windows 7, visit http://www.recover-hard-drive.org/on-windows-7.html.
System Restore: You may also lose the data stored on your hard drive's desktop when you use System Restore feature of Windows to set your PC to an earlier date.
MBR corruption: MBR may get corrupted or damaged due to several reasons such as virus attack, abrupt system shutdown, bad sectors etc. When MBR gets corrupted, the data become inaccessible as Operating System does not boot resulting in loss of data.
Third party software: Data may get deleted by action of third party softwares. The simplest example of this is that an antivirus deleting a file from the hard drive when it finds a file on hard drive infected by virus or malware attack.
How this tool is beneficial to come out of hard drive loss?
- 1. Get back data from unbootable hard drive after MBR corruption.
- 2. Retrieve hard drive data with the original file names and structure.
- 3. Can look for more than 300 file types including documents like Word, Excel or PowerPoint document and media files like photos, videos, emails, etc. To know more about getting back deleted photos from hard drive, click here.
- 4. It can restore hard drive of popular brands like Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fujitsu, etc.
- 5. This tool can be used to recover hard drive like SATA, SCSI and IDE including external hard drives and flash drives.
- 6. Capable of creating disk image for hard drives to recover hard drive having bad sectors by bypassing them.
Precautions to be followed:
1. Keep multiple copies of updated backup of important files stored on the hard drive.
2. Browse only through trusted download sites or upload sites.
3. Use an updated and authentic antivirus utility to avoid virus and malware infections to hard drive.
4. Keep a good quality UPS back-up to rectify the problem of power surge causing sudden system shut down.
Rescue Data from SCSI Hard Drive: Small computer system interface is of the majorly used interface of hard drives on computers. User can store almost all types of digital information that is supported by these types of files. If you happen to accidentally or intentionally lose data from SCSI hard drive then make use of this link http://www.recover-hard-drive.org/scsi.html, which includes detail recovery procedure.
Recovering Files from Western digital Hard Drive: Western Digital Hard Drive is a non volatile storage device used to store digital information like songs, audios, images and other documents. If you have lost or accidentally deleted the data stored in your Western Digital hard drive then do visit this page http://www.recover-hard-drive.org/western-digital.html, which includes detail recovery steps.
How to Rescue Data From Dell Laptop Hard Drive: Have you lost or deleted your most valuable data from Dell Laptop? Don't Worry!!! Take a tour of a given link to enhance your knowledge about getting back files from a Dell laptop hard drive within less span of time: http://www.recover-hard-drive.org/hard-drive-file-recovery-from-dell-laptop.html.
Compress MacBook Files: The Remo MORE tool has the best file compression feature that helps you to compress macbook files and folders in an effective and secure way.The tool provides an option to split ZIP, encrypt and password-protect compressed files.